There are some SERIOUSLY talented young athletes in the Leeds and surrounding area but there is often a lack of QUALITY physical development in place which should help to make them faster, stronger and more robust, preparing them for the physical demands of sport!
That’s where the Go Performance Academy programme comes in! We deliver the HIGHEST level of quality coaching and youth athletic development to make young athletes stronger, faster and more resilient through our tried and tested programme!
Who Is It For?
- Youth athletes or young recreational sports people (11-18 year olds) – we have coached athletes from grassroots sport to GB track cyclists. We are looking for people who are committed and hard working individuals!
Where & When?
We will be delivering the sessions in a top class facility that was designed in collaboration with professional sport teams.
Venue: Weetwood Hall Estate gym, Otley Road, Leeds LS16 5PS
Day/time: Starting from Wednesday 1st April (TBC**), 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm
Price: £70 per month
** Due to the current situation with Covid-19, this date may change. Please keep an eye on this page/our socials, or register your interest below:
What to Expect?
- Develop strength, power, speed, agility and mobility to help you excel in your sport!
- Reduce risk of injury and become more robust and resilient
- Train with like-minded young athletes in small group sessions (maximum of 6 athletes per session) to ensure the highest quality of coaching throughout
- A tried and tested athletic development programme through working with hundreds of athletes
- A holistic programme that is committed to educating the athlete throughout their development including elements on nutrition, recovery strategies and more
- Fun and engaging sessions that go beyond the physical development. Our programme develops crucial decision making skills whilst also promoting self-confidence, respect and health